I. Basic provisions
1. The operator of personal data pursuant to § 5 let. o) of Act no. 18/2018 Z.z. on the Protection of Personal Data as amended (hereafter "the Act") is ALEXANDER THE GREAT, spol. s r.o., ID 36278416 with registered office Lúčky 1532/12, 90851 Holíč (hereinafter referred to as "the operator”).
2. Operator contact details are:
Address: Kátovská 7, 908 51 Holíč
phone number: +421 948 212 616
3. Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, localization data, network identifier or link to one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
The operator did not appoint a person responsible for the protection of personal data.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The operator handles the personal data you have provided to him / her or the personal data he has received from the operator on the basis of your order.
2. The operator handles the personal data you have provided to him / her or the personal data he has received from the operator on the basis of your order.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
1.The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is performance of the contract between you and the operator pursuant to § 13 par. (1) b) The Act, the legitimate interest of the operator in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business announcements and newsletters) pursuant to § 13 par. (1) f) The law, Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business announcements and newsletters) pursuant to Section 13 (1) (a) the Act in the absence of an order for goods or services.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is the provision of your order and the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; (personal name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the operator, sending business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
3. The operator does not automatically make an individual decision within the meaning of Section 28 of the Act.
IV. Time of retention of personal data
1. The operator keeps personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Operator and the exercise of the rights under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship). until the withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for a maximum of 15 years if personal data are processed under consent.
2. After the retention period of the personal data has expired, the operator will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the operator)
1. The recipients of personal data are individuals:
Contributing to the supply of goods / services / making payments under contract,VI. Your rights
providing e-shop services (Shoptet) and other services related to the operation of an e-shop,
providing marketing services.
2. An operator does not intend to upload personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set forth in the Act, you have:
- the right of access to his or her personal data pursuant to Article 21 of the Act,
- the right to repair personal data pursuant to Section 22 of the Act,
- or the - restriction of processing pursuant to Section 24 of the Act,
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Section 23 of the Act,
- the right to object to the processing under Section 27 of the Act,
- the right to the portability of data under Section 26 of the Act,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the operator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
2. In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been infringed.
1. The operator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The operator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
3. The operator declares that the personal data have access only to the person authorized to do so.
VIII. Final provisions
These Terms become effective on 25.05.2018.